Thursday, December 16, 2010

Whose Ready for Christmas

Don't seem like the year should be over. So who is ready for Christmas? Well, I can say I am not. We haven't even finished shopping for the kids yet. My son is easy to buy for since he is only in Pre-k, but the middle one just started in the middle school. She is a little harder to buy for with all the wants that come at that age. We also have our oldest who is in college. Talk about hard to buy for. I think I could buy her a goose that lays golden eggs and should would gripe that should couldn't eat them.

So due to my problems we are operating on a very small budget. I am not taking this to well, but I can't change anything. So we will move on and go from here. To be honest I am more worried about the coming year. I know if I don't get back to work soon there may not be a job for me when I get there. I can't worry about it cause when I am stressed it seems to get worse.

Let me say ending this year has snuck up on me, but I am hopeful next year will bring great promise and we will grow as a family and learn from the past. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

Oh, and if you don't like me saying Merry Christmas, that is to damn bad. You can believe in whatever you want in this world, but you will never convince me of any different.

No comments:

Post a Comment