Sunday, December 19, 2010

Been one of those days

Do you ever have one of those days where anything that someone says just pisses you off? Today is one of those days for me. I have my usual stomach pain today, but it's more of a burning sensation in my abdomen. I would love to take some tums, but since I am having a test tomorrow I can't take any for the next 24 hours. I can't eat after 1 today and can't drink after 7 tonight. Maybe just the stress of all that is what has me on edge.

Everything anyone says I just immediately lash out verbally. I don't even understand why. It just comes out before I have a chance to think. My wife seems to be the target today. It all started with her families Christmas. Keep in mind we live 3.5 hours away and they want to do it the evening of the 26th. Wouldn't have a problem with it except I am scheduled for surgery the morning of the 27th. So that means driving home in the dark and putting my family at risk if I were to hit a deer or something else. I can't make my wife understand that it is not smart and tell them we won't make it, but will come down a different day. Of course she isn't going for that. As she put it that is her family and she is going blah blah blah. Of course every year Christmas is scheduled around when her little cousin works and always has to be when she can make it. That just pisses me off. I mean hell I am having surgery, but they can't work around my stuff. My wife is treated like a 3rd party and they hardly even call her including her mother, but expect her to do whatever they want when they want it. It's ridiculous. I have tried to get her to stand up for herself, but of course she won't. I am just so sick of all the shit I am about to lose my mind. Needless to say I am not going and can't spend 7 hours in a car with my stomach problems anyway. Ok, I am done with my rant for the day. I just had to get it out before I explode on someone around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment