Sunday, December 26, 2010

Well it has come and gone

Christmas has come and gone again. Received some money from my parents and in-laws. Sadly to say due to being on sick leave I was unable to buy for my wife. She deserves so much more than what I have been able to give her this year. She is a wonderful and beautiful woman with a huge heart. I just wish I could do more for her emotionally right now. It's really been a hard time and I am starting to worry more each day about losing my job and insurance and that putting more on her.

Well here it is the day after Christmas and she has gone to her mother's to have Christmas with her family. Unfortunately I was not able to go. It's about a 7 hour drive round trip and I can barely make it the hour to my doctor. I know she really wanted me to go and I wanted to go for her. For some reason last night I started vomiting. I don't know if the capsule camera they put inside me to pass through my intestines is hung up or not. I have not seen it pass so it is a possible.

I am scheduled to have surgery tomorrow and remove the growth on my vocal chord and a cyst on the outside of my neck. Hopefully this goes fairly smooth and I don't end up in to much pain. I am so tired of pain it is unbelievable. I just don't see how in today's medicine a person should be in pain and go without a diagnosis as long as I have. I would settle for any diagnosis so that I know how to go on with my life. Hopefully that will mean me getting to go back to work.

Not much to say today so I will just leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment