Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What do you want for Christmas

Time is almost up to buy your gifts and get them wrapped. I personally will not be receiving gifts this year. It's not a big deal after all, Christmas should be about Jesus and not about what I get. My wife and I decided that since we are living off of savings due to me not working because of my health issue that we would not get each other anything. We set a budget on what we would buy for the kids and I sure hope she sticks with it. I don't get out much and really don't like to shop so she is handling all that.

So if you are getting a gift this year what do you want? If I was getting a gift and had my choice I think I would want an old car or bike to learn to work on and try and fix it up. In all reality I will settle for getting better and go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment