Thursday, December 16, 2010

Craigslist

Anyone use craigslist? I do and have bought and sold off of it. I have found some good deals on there. Now keep in mind you need to check everything out before you buy it and a lot of people are just trying to get rid of their junk or problems there. I also read the discussions on there and like the rant and rave section. Problem is some people just flag you for no reason. If they don't like what you say then they just flag you and get your post removed. How stupid is that? Rant and Rave is for people to blow off steam and say what they want, but you can't even do that because of some idiot flagging you.

I have also been looking for a car on there. Just something used like a Jeep or small car. Really just want a project vehicle that doesn't need a large amount of work. I am no mechanically inclined when it comes to vehicles. Don't know much about them other than put oil and gas in them and drive. I want to learn, but don't want to learn on the one I need to drive on a daily basis. Nothing could be worse than tearing it apart and not being able to get it back together. I am trying to decide if I would better of buying a car or just work on my riding lawn mower and rebuilding the engine. From what I understand they all use they same principal, but because of the electronics ect... that a vehicle would be harder to learn on. I would love to find an older car that is in decent shape and make my own little hot rod. I am not talking about a frame off restoration, I am talking just making it look nice inside and out. Well maybe one day my dreams will come true. Just need to get past this digestive problem and get back to work. If my stomach would stop hurting everyday I might be able to do that. Just scared I am never going to get better and end up losing my job. That would crush me and my family and I don't know what I would do. I am hanging on the edge of a nervous breakdown as it is. Well I am getting of track so I'll stop there. Back to facebook to do some reading.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, there are some people that have nothing better to do than police craigslist. I've had quite a few of my posts flagged on there, especially ones for my blog. But what can you do, stupid has no known cure. Thanks for the comment and for checking out my blog. And, as far as learning to ride a motorcycle, the best thing I can recommend is to contact your local Dept. Of Trans. and enroll in a motorcycle safety course, another good thing about that is you can get a good cheap bike for a grand or so and learn all of the major workings of vehicular mechanics. The only things that cars have that most bikes don't are abs and airbags, and even a few new bikes have both of those.

    ReplyDelete