Monday, December 20, 2010

Capsule Endoscopy Today,

Well today I had to go to the hospital and do the capsule endoscopy I went for last week. They had the equipment and were ready to go. Doctor came in before they took me back to talk to me. He informed me because of the incident with my mother going off on the medical staff at the other center She was no longer allowed back there and I wasn't either even though I didn't say or do anything. He also told me my mother wasn't allowed back in his clinic either. I don't understand that, but he informed me he could not understand whey a grown woman would go off like she did. Needless to say even though I didn't say anything back to him it really pissed me off he was talking about my mother like that.

Anyway the capsule test is done. Now I just have to wait and pass the camera and they will call me with my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment