Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today is just another day

Well it's another lazy Sunday. Kind of cool outside so I am sitting here covered up with my blanket. Been doing alot of thinking about how I am going to get back to work. What am I going to do if the company tells me to come back or lose my job. Or even if I will ever be able to return to work. I have alot to lose. I already sold my truck to help with the bills some. I don't have anything else to sale except my house that we just purchased when all this began. I am extremely stressed right now and there are so many what ifs. My wife doesn't act like she wants to discuss any of this with me and I know she is suffering emotionally also. I really don't know what to do. Should I make plans on getting a new job that I can perform? Will I lose my insurance and then try and figure out how to pay for all my meds that I have to take on a daily basis. There is so much uncertainty I am lost. The depression seems to be coming back again. I just wish all this would end I could return to a normal life. I am thinking about talking to my bosses and see if there is something I can do since I can't do my normal work. Should I just give up all together and suffer the consequences?

No comments:

Post a Comment