Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a New Year

Here we are 2011. Do you think this year will be any different than the last? Personally I don't. Actually I am on edge so bad today that anybody that moves wrong is driving me nuts. I still hurt, need to go back to work and so on. I am bored to death and need a hobby really bad, but then I don't get one for fear of failure. Sounds like I am stuck in a rut don't it? Well I am. I don't know how to crawl out if it either. There is so much I want to do, but am limited in my abilities and knowledge. A lot of people say just do it and if you screw up do it over again. That's easy for them to say. I am one of those people that it has to be right the first time or I go nuts. I really need to find something for myself to do.

On another note I have been looking at tool cabinets to keep my hand tools. Granted I don't use them, but when I do need one I have to search all over for it because I don't have a particular place to store them. My current tool box is to small so it just kind of overflows to who knows where. I am looking at buying a Harbor Freight 13 drawer cabinet. I know it's not a Snap On or a Matco, but it is what I can afford. I think my life would be simpler if I was more organized. I am one of those people that starts something, but never seems to finish it. I don't know if it because I don't know how or if it because I am afraid of failing at it.

Either way I need to make this year a better year and get some things done, make some friends and do things different than I have in the past. Nothing worse than being lonely and bored at the same time. Gives you to much time to think and see what all is wrong with your life and not have any plan to correct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment