Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year Same Shit

As the title says. I have been having increasing pain, but has mostly moved now to my up right abdomen. It has also started causing pain in my back right behind the where it hurts in from. I am convinced at this point is is definitely sphincter of oddi. I don't know what to do though. My current doctor wants to put me into pain management, but I don't want to live on pain pills the rest of my life.

There is a doctor in this state that does ERCP's, but I don't know how good he is. If I thought he could help me I would go see him. I am afraid of what the outcome will be if I do have the surgery. From my understanding there isn't a real good chance that it will fix the problem. It is also likely it could cause the problem to get worse. I can't handle anymore pain than what I am dealing with now. I think I may see about seeing him and see what he thinks. I know the doctor I went to in Dallas didn't think that was the problem and didn't want to do the surgery because of the risks, but I need something done. I wouldn't be opposed to pain management if I wouldn't lose my job, but I know that is what will happen.

I already foresee losing my job, my house and everything we have. It's hard not to think about it, but I am trying to prepare myself for what is coming. If that happens I don't know how I will react. I just hope something gives before that, but I just don't see it. I am having enough anger issues as it is. I even went to see the EAP counselor at work and she told me all of these feelings are normal. I am just worried about continuing to pile up bills and not working. If I could just get the pain to stop I would be back at work tomorrow. My mind is to the point right now there is so much going on I am not sleeping well and I am sure that isn't very productive to my health either.

Good part about blogger is I can actually put down my feelings and not be judged and if I am it doesn't matter because I am anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment