Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Did You Watch Barrett Jackson Auction

I watched a few days of it. Wife decided on the last day she want to try and win one of the ipads they were giving away in their fantasy bidding. Needless to say this auction amazes me everytime it is on. I sure would like to know where all those people are getting that kind of money to spend. I sure don't have it and neither does anyone I know.

I did see some cars I thought went at a rather high price. It almost seems like it becomes a see who has the biggest set. It's like one guy can't let someone else out do him. It appears more when there is a larger crowd there or if the bidder has a bunch of friends around at the time. All I know is I am not going to dump a bunch of cash just to prove I have it. I really don't have it so I won't be doing it anyway, but if I did I still wouldn't.

As far as my health. I had a few good days, but have seemed to pay for that pretty bad today. I have tried mixing up some different meds to see if it helps, but no luck. I am in the process of gathering my records to have another doctor look at them. I have already been to 3 gastroenterologists, but I guess having one more look at it can't hurt anymore than it does now. I am still worried about my job, but I guess if they decide I can't do the job because of my health then that is what I am going to have to deal with. It will be tuff and and we will have to give up a lot, but I may have no choice. I just don't want to lose my health insurance. I owe enough to doctors right now as it is.

That's it for me for the day.

2 comments:

  1. I like to watch Barrett Jackson every now and again. Wife hates it though, so I don't watch very long, usually long enough to see five or six cars go through.

    And, nope, another opinion never hurts. The worst they can say is what you've heard time and time again.

    You have been awarded over at my place.
    http://observationsofanokie.blogspot.com/2011/02/awarded.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. Not sure exactly what it is so I will need to find some information on it. Didn't know you could even receive awards on a blog.

    ReplyDelete